Ideas for Making Videos
Some guys do not feel comfortable speaking in their video. They would rather "do something" or "show something." The decision is up to you - as long as you appear in the video.
Other than making sure there is enough light, there are no rules on what you can "do" or "say" in your video. Anything that is funny or anything girls and friends want to watch!
Below are ideas for videos you can make, but you should personalize your videos to match your unique personality.
Showing or Doing Something in Your Video...
- One Exercise - Tape your camcorder to a cable machine or upright bench and make a video of one exercise at the gym. Do some reps that show off your best asset.
- Campus Cribs - make a homemade video where you show girls your crib. Just like MTV's cribs ...except it gets included on campusmen.com and girls get to see where you hang!
- Show how you practice or train for sports
- Make up a new drinking game and video tape it, share it with the masses
- Tour The Tailgate
- Have a Party
- Go on a Roadtrip
- Cruising campus in a car
- Going on Spring Break
- Parodies and Stupid Videos - The "rapping bum" would make good footage
- Typical Day in My Life
- What you do on a typical Friday night
- My personal style (how you dress)
- Library at 3AM before final exams to see kids studying
- While driving down the street - Just don't shake the camcorder too much. Duct tape that mofo to your windshield or dashboard.
- On your motorcycle. Tape the camcorder to your speedometer and don't wreck.
Talking in Your Video...
- Give your opinion on Sports
- Give your opinion on Your top 10 hottest chicks on campus
- Give your opinion on Your philosophy on...
- Give your opinion on Music
- What Campus is Like...
- Sunday Morning Recap (what happened this past weekend)
- Tell a Drinking story
- Tell about a Funny moment at your job
- Dorm life is crazy because...
- Ask a bunch of friends (on video) how they would describe you. (or ask them a different question...football season predictions maybe)
- Interview Someone. Here are instructions on Video Interviews.
- In Five Years, I want to...
Tell a Story: People love to hear stories and we are sure you have tons of stories from Spring Break, campus parties or just your everyday life. Telling a funny story is an easy way to make a great video.
Creating a Campus Men profile provides you an opportunity to build a fanbase on the Internet and get paid for adding tips to our site using our incredibly easy Self-Publishing Tool. Six minutes filling out a form describing super-easy concepts and you get a check in the mail!
If you are not a student, but know of a college student who would benefit from our program, you can Nominate him to Become a Campus Man